LoLa Beer attended the event for Ennio Morricone in the underground Roman reservoir of Larissa
With a special event, the cultural Association of Friends of Music Ennio Morricone Greece honored on Friday 4 and Saturday 5 October the famous Italian composer Ennio Morricone. The underground Roman reservoir of Diocletian in Larissa hosted the projection of the legendary film “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly” of 1966 which was characterized by the masterly music of Morricone.
See more about Lola Beer:
- Volos beer festival 2019
- How to match beer with food
- The Beer Festival – Iraklitsa Kavala 2019
- Athens Beer Festival
- Thessaloniki Beer Festival
- Lola Beer in company with Athena Matis – Plan B!
- Lola Beer gave present at the Thessaloniki Beer Festival 2019!
- Healthy beer: properties and health benefits!